Pages

Friday, November 08, 2013

Adobe Accounts Hacked Now Up to 150M, Check Yours!

Given the wire is buzzing with the news of the recent cyber attack against Adobe I thought it prudent as I also have an account with them to check my account and see if any of my information was stolen.

PRESS

LastPass and Adobe generally recommend if you have had your information stolen in this attack then to take the appropriate action or actions immediately! This is also recommended especially if you have used the same user-name and password elsewhere or for any services and accounts not related to Adobe.

Following screenshot shows my result upon checking with the tool (LastPass) which is recommended within the recent press release. Apparently my eMail and password was discovered within the information stolen. Yes indeed I have been 'HACKED' however given I have never exchanged money with Adobe and I use a user-name and password unique to this account I can rest easy in the knowledge that any risk to myself is relatively low.

Screenshot:
 


Related:



No comments:

Post a Comment